The Barkham Village Residents Association’s role is “to preserve and enhance the character of the Parish of Barkham as a community”. The chairman facilitates this role and specific duties include:
- To chair the Association, Committee meetings (4 per year) and the AGM.
- Co-ordinate actions across the Association’s fields of activities.
- Represent the BVRA with outside bodies (e.g. Parish Council, the public).
- Recruit new Committee members when necessary.
- Time commitment could vary dependent on the availability and interests of the incumbent but no more than a few hours per month.
If you feel you may be able to take on this important role in the local community or would like more information, please contact Stewart Richardson or any member of the committee by clicking here